The first Cass Research Seminar of 2018/19 on 1st November is an introduction to research at The Cass. This session is aimed at staff, PhD and postgraduate students at The Cass and future students interested in doing research either as an MA by Project, MPhil or PhD. The purpose of the seminar will be to introduce you to what we're doing here at The Cass in research terms, and to answer your questions.
- What is design/architectural research?
- Doing a PhD at The Cass.
- What are the research groups at The Cass.
- How is research paid for?
- What will the university pay for, and how to apply.
- What is the REF and HEFCE?
For more information please feel free to email Jane - firstname.lastname@example.org